A PDF version of the Call for TPC is available here.
[Archived] ISPSD 2022 Technical Program Committee — Call for Nomination
Please note that TPC nominations are now CLOSED.
Approved members will be contacted directly.
ISPSD is the premier forum for technical discussions in all areas of power semiconductor devices and power integrated circuits,
including but not limited to device physics, modeling, design, fabrication, materials, packaging and integration, device reliability,
and device/circuit interactions.
The ISPSD Technical Program Committee (TPC) membership consists of 60 world-renowned experts with a maximum term of 5 years. Each year, the organizing and advisory committee selects a few distinguished members of our profession to participate in the organization of the technical program and paper review process.
If you are or know someone who is an expert in the area of power semiconductor devices and power integrated circuits, please email a brief nomination package to David Sheridan, ISPSD 2022 TPC Chair by October 1, 2021, contact information below. The nomination should include the following:
- Nominator’s contact information and a short bio (not needed for self-nomination)
- Nominee’s contact information and full resume
- Nominee’s attendance in previous ISPSDs
- Nominee’s proposed Technical Sub-committee
- Category 1: High Voltage Devices (HV)
- Category 2: Low Voltage Devices and Power IC Device Technology (LVT)
- Category 3: Power IC Design (ICD)
- Category 4: GaN and Nitride Base Compound Materials (GaN)
- Category 5: SiC and Other Materials (SiC)
- Category 6: Module and Package Technologies (PK)
TPC members must have long term contribution to the ISPSD conference, including both ISPSD publications and attendance. All TPC members
must also be committed to review papers submitted to their assigned tracks and attend a virtual paper selection meeting in January 2022.
The candidates will be evaluated by the ISPSD 2022 Organizing and Advisory committees, and officially approved by October 15, 2021.
ISPSD 2022 wishes to thank you in advance for your support in nominating excellent candidates to serve our conference in this distinguished role. For any related questions please contact:
Dr. David Sheridan
Alpha & Omega Semiconductor, USA