A PDF version of the Call for Papers is available here.
ISPSD 2022 CALL FOR PAPERS
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- High Voltage Power Devices (HV): High voltage silicon based discrete devices (> 200V) such as super junction MOSFETs, IGBTs, thyristors, GTOs and pn-diodes.
- Low Voltage Devices and Power IC Technology (LVT): Low voltage silicon based discrete power devices (≤ 200V) and power devices for power ICs of all voltage ranges.
- Power IC Design (ICD): Circuit design and demonstration using power IC technology platform.
- GaN and Compound Materials: Device and technology (GaN): GaN and compound materials (e.g. AlN, Ga2O3, GaAs) based power devices, technology and integration, materials, and processing.
- SiC and Other Materials: SiC and other material (e.g. Ga2O3, diamond) based power devices, technology and integration, materials, and processing.
- Module and Package Technologies (PK): Module and package technology for discrete power devices and power ICs.
Additional details on the Topics of Interest can be found in the PDF version of the Call for Papers.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
A PDF abstract should be submitted to ePapers with the following requirements:
- A single-page text summary in English (500 words maximum)
- Up to two additional pages of supporting figures
- The abstract heading must include: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Address, Email
- The abstract must CLEARLY state: purpose of work, how the work advances prior art, specific results and their significance, up-to-date references
- Mark the paper’s eligibility for the Charitat Award during submission (paper for which the first author is not more than 30 years of age at the time of the conference). To be eligible, the first author must also present the paper at ISPSD 2022.
Below is a summary of the paper submission procedure as outlined by ePapers:
- BEFORE YOU PROCEED, carefully read the Author Information page to ensure that your submission meets the guidelines.
- Prepare a copy of your paper in PDF format using ePapers templates.
- View the ePapers Track List of topics, also available in greater detail in the Call for Papers.
- You will need each author's information (email, affiliation, etc) to complete the submission process. Have this information ready before proceeding.
Please note: All submissions made to IEEE will be screened for plagiarism. By submitting your work you agree to allow IEEE to screen your work.
|Abstract submission deadline is||Dec 10, 2021|
|Author notification sent out by||Feb 8*, 2022|
|Late news submission (limited acceptance) by||Mar 11, 2022|
|Final manuscripts must be submitted before||Mar 25, 2022|
*Please note that Author Notification has been extended from Feb 4 to Feb 8, 2022.
General Chair: Prof. Wai Tung Ng
University of Toronto, Canada
Technical Program Chair: Dr. David Sheridan
Alpha & Omega Semiconductor, USA